2011年1月23日星期日

[Top] Dragon Valley team is very important _ the time the integrity of the small Shenyang.

[Reserved] "Loaded" was renamed "I'm special forces" to download online watch high-definition broadcasting 14 CCTV integrity integrity ah! .Dragon Valley team is too important to the integrity of the time! .Met in the same ranks of the three, with a Shanghai saying, "to tighten the rough road to get on me!" Some friends thought I was downstairs, open team asked 3000 attack wrong, so, please provide a way .As a priest I do, write what kind of team name, or how the group can be set to a field team revealed the team had it easy? .I almost did not previously on the forum Tucao had happened to the game, but what happened today, so a cup, let me spit once. .Then came an Arrow of God, equipment, bar open, red and blue, but also the prefix is not any good, I asked: Do you attack 3000 yet? .She said no to 2800. .I am quite good in this person, wanted to have worse soon after it, not kicking. .The second is the Juggernaut, the third is Sage, I am a bit puzzled: the Sage DPS count it? .Worth mentioning, worth mentioning, at least compared to my priest, sage can be considered an output of injury profession. .So the three set off on this. .I am a priest, has just opened a revelation team name is "more than welcome to 3000 attack DPS". .I own a 3004 secondary attack, so I think my ability to find a difference of three and soon after that revelation too easy mate, is a fair request. .Hit the middle, I found that the output force is not high, so I asked again, the results of Mars, and Sage said he did not have to 3000, only 2800 or so. .To send pre-apocalyptic rock side, the arrows of God's own admission: she is attacking only 1400. .Juggernaut is also comfort in lying funny before, "all right, big brother," I thought: you are a secondary attack more than 3,000 priests will feel fine with, of course! .Sigh husband! .How can such a person is not honest absurd it? .I just have to want to easily revealed, since that name before, the results unexpectedly, he is a sage who I am and last boss of a half-worn blood �� environment. .(Of course the last half of the Juggernaut who resurrected the output of blood.) Vomit blood ah! .Vomiting blood! .While I already had a premonition, as president of our association is the arrow of God, a Cerberus installed and I had two people to explore the nest *** revelation, President of the output also was feeling higher than her. .I want to be understood that some simply want to fish in troubled waters added to the team to enjoy the rest of the team's high output, and did not expect to run into three people the same psychological and large cups. .The so-called "three boys no boy", that is the truth. .Fortunately, Dragon Valley (Area Forum) is a four-person team, as well as my letter in the ... ah ... I'm not a DPS! .I do not curses, so I finally left the band before the Tucao the sentence: "Thank you for letting me remember the first time to play the pain of revelation nest *** ... ..." more reference sources, please visit: Zibo legendary visual photography G> .http://wwwzibo8nethttp://wwwchuanqishijue.

没有评论:

发表评论