2010年11月26日星期五

About basketball topic _ Liu Shu Sheng

World Championship has just ended, not more, in commemoration of the one or two games. United States was the final door is even more so after I watched, although Greece, Spain are playing pretty well. Like Yao Ming or "scoring" Nowitzki trailing thereafter, only the score with the team's overall performance. More strange is that I really don't understand both what is Yao Ming, this title. I have a very direct analogy: I was a child, what to eat at home, always with two sister Division to eat; and only because of the neighbor's House, close to him. Put here speaking is, Germany is the family, we get communism, score; and all these years, China's family planning, a remarkable effect only naturally to death. This is a very simple principle, should not be too happy. About basketball, I remember Michael Jordan said after the successful: in fact, earn 200 million and profit of 30 million makes no difference, in the hope that his players stick to money making second, cherish the day is divided into first. We all know, the reward will venture under. Directly to the point that is a great temptation, the enthusiasm of the people act will increase. At least I was. If two people are in a cabbage cake and a wok of conditions require me to do the same thing as technical, wok in eating before I am sure much more actively. In addition, I believe the initiative once the lift, things will be more effective. So maybe there will be many people accusing me of snob. In my view, this totally nothing. I've always liked free-spoken, afterwards I can certainly say: in fact, both the cabbage cake or wok, I will be dedicated. In this way, there will be many people praise me, can I play zhonghoulaoshi heart and eyes make failed �� I don't feel so good, or even consider themselves ignoble. As mentioned earlier, Jordan so to speak, I cannot agree. I think this sentence is any NBA nameless "nationality" and "my heels" speak out, there will be a very different effect. This thing makes me puzzled. Don't know what is Jordan said that I'm mistaken, or I am self-righteous and misunderstood his speech. Anyway, the end result is that we all got kraakporselein. This is a very frustrating thing, Michael Jordan, whether it is not good, I feel my heart just clogging up. Who would say something cheaper, just not seen this story. But in the past, even if, after all for Jordan, this is a large wall-leisure time. But see what about "online scoring game" post, I am really worried about, so fussy. The Chinese team if that have a "scoring" have been complacent, I'm afraid there is a hard time eating, family planning for a long time, the Government will encourage the growth ! Beijing time on 24 August, the Chinese men's basketball team at the World Championships in the battle of life and death on the magic reversal, by virtue of wangshipeng the game of a three-point pressure whistle to 78-77 beat Slovenia, as group d winners of the fourth identity, 16 1/8 finals against Greece C group first. Senate defeated. This is an absolutely wonderful goal, but please understand that no representative of anything!

没有评论:

发表评论